Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Why I HATE pouches

Hey! Indy Dipper here! I'm gonna tell y'all why I hate pouches. Here we go. Let's get past all the talk about "dipping pouches makes you a pussy" and let's bring up the fact that dipping pouches is pretty much like drinking a beer through a bed sheet or having sex with a condom. YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE FULL EFFECT! Its like you're missing out on the concept. I, personally, like the feeling of a plug nestled up inbetween my gums and my lip. The feeling of a pouch in your lip is like a package of salt. It's just awful. Now let's get around to the fact that dipping a pouch makes you the biggest, baldest vag out there. Can you not handle the tingly sensation in the bowls of your lip? That's one of the best parts, man. Does it burn too much? I don't get it. What's the point? That's all I gotta say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment