Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My top 5 worst dips

I previously posted a list of my top 5 favorites dips, so here's my list of the ones I absolutely can't stand.

5. Grizzly Mint LC- I absolutely can't stand any mint dips, so this one is a given. It's awful. It gives Grizzly a bad name.
4. Skoal Mint LC- Holy shit! Surprise, surprise. It's another mint dip. Oh, but this is the worst mint dip imaginable. It's just grotesque and it gives me some of the worst heart burn ever.
3. Skoal Cherry LC- Skoal is just a nasty dip in general. It's like they had accidentally poured a bottle of Benadryl into a can of perfectly good dip. It's the epitome of cough syrup.
2. Skoal Wintergreen LC- I am a Wintergreen aficionado. Like, there's nothing in this dip world that I love more than my old faithful, but this stuff is repulsive. It literally tastes like Pepto, I wouldn't use this stuff for an upset stomach because it'd only make it worse. By worse, I mean I'd probably puke some more.
1. Skoal Berry LC- There's nothing in this world that I despise more than Skoal Berry. I mean, I hate pouches more, but that's beside the point. This stuff is more revolting than 1000 puke buckets after mystery meat days during school lunch. Who's idea was it to make this shit?

So, here's my list and I'm sticking to it. Other honorable mentions are: Stokers Mint, Skoal Citrus, and any pouch dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment