Tuesday, May 12, 2015

An ode to My Old Faithful

As a young dip enthusiast, I have had the pleasure of trying as many kinds of brands and flavors as I could since the day I could buy myself a can, but my favorite from day one has, and always will be Grizly Wintergreen Long cut. Lemme tell you why. The packability is impeccable. At the whack of a finger, you can get the perfect pinch every time. It's the best tasting wintergreen out there, in my opinion. It's flavor is consistent and it never fails to make my day 10x better. Sure, it gets stuck in my teeth, but what dip doesn't. Not to mention, it's so cheap that I can afford to buy it on a limited income. Oh Grizzly! You're my best friend and you'll never fail me. Unless there's the  chance of me getting diagnosed with the plight of cancer, but I'll take my chances. Even through thick and thin, I'll love it 'til the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment