Thursday, December 10, 2015

Last Dip Talk...

So, recently I have come to the conclusion that dipping tobacco may be a great stress reliever, it's not the way to live a life. With all the excuses I've given myself and all the people around who love and care about me, I came to a sudden realization. I don't need this shit, man. An addiction is nothing to trifle with. My gums are beginning to atrophy, I have some jaw discomfort, (Starting recently) and it's just not a good way to live, man. Many good people have passed away due to tobacco-related cancer and I'm tired of living in fear. I'm tired of being associated with such a negative product. At work I'm known as the dip guy, (Same thing in my personal life) and that's not a good thing. I see this now, so as of today, December 10, 2015, I'm starting the fight to get my life back from tobacco. There will be no more "killer fillers" or "horseshoes", "hoggers", etc. It's been 15 minutes since I took out the last pinch and I'm already craving another one, but I know that my willpower should pull me through. So, keep me in your thoughts and prayer, Dippers and non-dippers. I'm going to need all the help that I can get. The badass now formerly known as Indy Dipper, is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment